Saturday, April 10, 2010

Knitapaloza!

I'm going to pretend that I'm really going to finish drafting the Cal Patch T-shirt pattern rather than alternately scowling at and crying about the armhole and breast line.

Sooooo....here's the knits I bought. Forgive the poor photo skills. It was too late for natural light today.

Plain blue for my muslin. This also matches my skirt.

A pointelle I bought to match and it does match. But it's so thin it scares me.


Fish and starfish. I bought enough for something for me and for Rylee.

And last but not least. This also has mommy/daughter written all over it.

2 comments:

Dr. Fun (AKA Sister) said...

Ooh - I saw the fish one somewhere and loved it, but my boys wouldn't, though I thought if I made shorts for them they might. And I love the Hello Kitty. I've heard of pointelle but have to look that up to see what it's all about.

auntninn said...

I wanted to get a variety. But now I'm not sure about the pointelle. It's a super loose knit so I'd have to either line it or wear a tank under.