Monday, April 5, 2010

Rylee's Easter Dress

As promised, here's my little super model in training vogueing her new dress and hat. And a few front of the camera pics to go with it.

With the larger print I was hoping for a "little old lady" look. I think I got it...

This picture breaks my heart because it confirms that my baby is all but gone to make way for this kid

Coordinating basket. Mouthful of candy that fortunately came out with stain treatment.


View of the back of the hat ribbon. So glad I changed from gray to cream.


Just about the only mommy/daughter picture prior to her staining herself with chocolate and jelly beans.


Proof for Amanda that I do wear hot makeup sometimes.

The hat had 90% wearing success. I'll take it.

4 comments:

KID, MD said...

So flippin' cute! I love that you coordinated without being totally cheesy (always my fear!) You look like a grown up and she looks like a kid. Nice!

auntninn said...

Thanks, KID! I was hoping the print would work for both of us. I can't wait to do this again. I've got some really cute knits for the Cool Girl t-shirt project. I was thinking of making Rylee a dress and me a shirt. And then maybe two t-shirts out of another one.

Kitschy Coo said...

Yep, that's some hot makeup! You both look awesome :) I'm glad you changed to the cream ribbon too, it looks fabulous.

auntninn said...

@Amanda, thanks! I learned an important lesson: Designer fabrics have such fantastic, unique colors and that makes it very hard to buy notions to match.