Sunday, May 2, 2010

When a fabric and a child are a match made in heaven

Not counting a few outfits 10+ years ago, a prom dress I did with my mom and a few Halloween costumes, I've really only been sewing for a few months. This is my favorite thing I've sewn so far. I hoarded the fabric just for one of Rylee's buddies because, well, if you knew her you'd know. And if you see the fabric, you know her.  I finally got around to asking her mom if it was ok to post the picture.

So, the most awesome chicken fabric ever on the most awesome silly little chicken I know.

5 comments:

Rachel said...

Wow! That's a cute little girl! ;) She just wore it today-we love the chicken shirt!

Kitschy Coo said...

She's a cutie, nice top too!

KID, MD said...

Way cute!!

Dr. Fun (AKA Sister) said...

Too cute, and what funny fabric!

bamboo laminate said...

The fabric and the the child are both adorable, no doubt about that. Have a great day!